Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Air Traffic Controller.......


Going overhead in the late day is this little bird.  The clouds are heavy and sometimes they just want to fly under the clouds. I am on my back deck and immediately turned when I heard that sound, looking to see what and where was it.  The jet is heading for the DSM airport.  We get a lot of traffic over head. One evening we had a helicopter go over very low.  It was too dark for me to see it but I could see the lights on the front and back but nothing in-between. It was closer than I thought as it looked to be about the size of a small house passing by.  In the back of my mind is the thought of having one landing in my backyard by accident.

1 comment:

Jeevan said...

The flight sound always turn our attention and this one is pretty in blue!

Basket Full….

 My wife is in a health center, nursing home, and she was having a bad day. In walks an aid with these kittens. My wife loves cats and dogs ...