Friday, August 31, 2018

Waxing or Waning.......



In two days the moon has started to shrink in visual sight. The photo above was taken Wednesday night and it is almost in focus.  Last nights photo was not focused but the image created when kept small does have  nice effect. The moon’s position in the sky is moving so much to the left each night that I doubt I will be able to see it unless I get up in the middle of the night.

The waning of the moon is the time period of the changes of the moon as it decreases to a new moon. 

1 comment:

Dianna said...

Your moon pictures fascinate me, L.D. They remind me of my brother's pictures he takes of the moon. Thank you for sharing yours with us.

Weekends....

 When I return from home to go to the hospital on a week day I can't find a place to park. Here is where I parked on a Friday morning, w...