Sunday, November 18, 2018

Predator of the Neighborhood....



The peregrine falcon was on the move Saturday afternoon.  I had seen him fly by quickly on the tail of a bird.  He hung around and kept making attempt to grab a meal but he didn’t succeed.

Last week we were sitting in the living room when we heard a huge crashing sound. It was this bird hitting our living room  window.  My wife said he was all spread out with his wings as he hit the glass.  He then bounce out and tried to go back through the sliding glass window.  By the time I had been able to look out I could see him sitting out on the fence trying to get back his bearings.  He is a beautiful bird but I just don’t like his eating style.

No comments:

Weekends....

 When I return from home to go to the hospital on a week day I can't find a place to park. Here is where I parked on a Friday morning, w...