Saturday, November 10, 2018

Saturday Morning......a Great Start.


The view southeast shows a subtle blue sky with a few hits of pink. It is about 6:30 in the morning and minutes before this I could see mars.  The angle of the sunlight changed so quickly that mars just vanished from view. It is a frosty morning with the grass crunching under foot. While out early this morning with Barney, I could hear one of the first flights of a passenger jet flying out of the airport south of us. Other than the sound of the jet the morning is cold and quiet.


1 comment:

Jeevan said...

That’s a beautiful blue dawn and the silhouettes of trees are added wonder to the scene. Could feel the winter arrival… but here we are facing storm in coming week and looking forward for some good rain

Weekends....

 When I return from home to go to the hospital on a week day I can't find a place to park. Here is where I parked on a Friday morning, w...