Monday, December 3, 2018

Country Farm Geese....


Two country geese have been some of my favorites for Christmas display. The shapes of the geese and the textures of the feathers are so great to see. I notice now that the one goose has a bow on its neck and the other does not. The little horse probably could be hung on the tree but it has no string on it to make it happen. As a kid on the farm I remember a farmer and his wife who kept large flocks of country brown geese.  It was fascinating to ride by their place and see them all walking in a row walking around the pond.  Sometimes they would all be in the water and other times they would be feeding, eating grass along the shoreline.

No comments:

Life Flight....

   Everyday and night the Life Flight helicopter is in action.  One time when I was out in the parking lot headed to my car I was able to se...