Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Double Images.....




The sliver of a moon was in view.  The camera picked up a double image as the lens remained open to pick up that second shot. I now know that a tripod would have solved the problem but the image really is a bonus and not a problem at all.







Some of you know that glowing, star-like, object actually is a planet.  I never tried to get an image of it before but it is close to the earth right now.  I see it  out there near the moon sometimes but sometimes a distance horizontally from the moon.  One of my Canadian friends told me it was probably Mars.  I have never seen it as a full shape and would not have without the camera pulling it in with its lens.

1 comment:

Jeevan said...

Interesting double trap of the moon and the second one too resembles a moon than a star. I too saw a bright orange star two weeks back on sky which i hope is also Mars

Reflection