Thursday, February 28, 2019

Betta World.....


The betta fish is one of many fins.  I bought this guy and purchased a small tank for him.  I want to figure out how to take better photographs of him.  He has subtle red colors and other greenish colors that don’t show up in this photo. My tank is actually one of the small plastic ones the could be used in an apartment or for a young person to have a pet fish. This kind of fish hatches out of eggs that are put among floating plants.  My goal is to get real live plants that float and then get a female betta.  The male makes a bubble nest and the female lays eggs in the many bubbles.  I don’t have a doubt that I could fail at this but I would like to try.Getting the just right water conditions available is the next step.


2 comments:

Jeevan said...

Interesting how they lay and hatch eggs to fish! We call this kind of fishes as fighter because it hit other fishes, so we keep it seperate when we had fish tank.

Laurel Wood said...

How very interesting. A fun project to try.
I had one goldfish when I was young.

Special windows

 The east addition to the hospital has amazing design treatment to match the style of the whole entrance. The reflection of the world is a p...