Saturday, April 6, 2019

Chipmunk on Stage.....


He isn’t a movie star.  He doesn’t like to pose for me when I take his photo.  They are nearsighted and most times he doesn’t know i am taking his picture. Usually when I first see him in the feeder I think he is a rat but I am so glad that he is not.

He is doing a great job of cleaning up the fallen seed on the concrete patio below the deck. I really have never seen them in the wild, so to speak, and usually saw them at rest areas where they were being fed by the travelers.  If I would buy him some peanuts in the shell, he would be harassing me at the window. Someday I will get a great picture of him but for now he just scurries and runs all of the time.

3 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

He's a cutie!

Karen said...

One day my son and I watched a chipmunk mother carrying her babies. They were so tiny and cute

Laurel Wood said...

He is cute; looks like racing stripes down his side. He will really entertain you.

On The Roof......

  The best place to park your helicopter really isn't on the roof but it works at the hospital.  They do have a ground area to land if i...