Saturday, June 22, 2019

Hydrangea......


The white hydrangea that once grew along many farm houses and in small city towns was a staple for spring flowers. You could see them lining the front of a porch on both sides of the steps. This is originally from one of those foundation plantings. It grows this great at my old city house but it isn’t growing se well at my newer house. It may be my clay soil and it could be that it is in full sun.  I may have to move my shrub to the north end of the house.

2 comments:

Jeevan said...

Pretty bunches of bloom and nicely decorated the table! I have seen these flowers bloom in cold weather in the mountains here

Laurel Wood said...

Such gorgeous blooms!

Weekends....

 When I return from home to go to the hospital on a week day I can't find a place to park. Here is where I parked on a Friday morning, w...