Monday, July 8, 2019

Network Breakdown.......Dead Wire.


The flowers kept blooming and life has gone on but our internet provider has fizzled out.  We are on our third day without our internet.  It is incredible.  We have gone to the Panera Bread store and found some net to hang on.  I kept thinking that they would get our area problem solved but the phone site keeps saying the engineers are working on the problem.


We have been down since Saturday morning.  We keep hoping that it will all come back soon.  I am sure the company will lose a lot of customers if they don’t get if fixed soon.

1 comment:

Laurel Wood said...

I was concerned about you; glad you both are ok but I know it is frustrating for the internet to be down that long. These photos are just beautiful. I love them all!

Crowded.....

 The tulip was up first but the peony is now spreading out and shoving the tulip around a bit.