Thursday, August 22, 2019

Be Safe.....


They didn’t have a sign on this but it should be labeled “don’t be stupid”. The area is in the falls area along the north shore.  The water from the falls looks inviting but the big open pools really do have a current to suck a body right into the Lake Superior. I guess young teens would be crazy to go into the areas but I know there are adults that wouldn’t be so wise either.

This is the kind of area that shows the water rushing down to the big lake.

3 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

That is such a beautiful area. I can't swim, so I would stay firmly on the path! lol

Ginny Hartzler said...

Dangerous for sure! But your header, I have never seen zinnia like this, they are amazing!

Jeevan said...

The location looks adventure and being cautious will make enjoyable.

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...