Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Shoreline.......


The shoreline along Lake Superior is ever-changing with the weather and the time of day effecting it. A calm day on the shore gives us a few ripples along the rocks. I painted this scene, exact same spot, over fifteen years ago.  A customer to our then frame shop/art gallery insisted buying it as it leaned against a cupboard in the shop.  I have two photos of that painting and I think I will paint the scene again. I always wondered if she liked the scene or the soaring seagull that was painted in the foreground of the composition.

1 comment:

Laurel Wood said...

It's a beautiful view. You'll have to share if you paint it again.
Larry shares a lot of water and rock photos from Calif. He has been taking short hikes and sharing the pics with us.

Morning……

 As I drive out in the morning heading south I see a cloud formation trying to cover the sun. I shot it through a dirty car window so there ...