Saturday, September 7, 2019

Moon Power....


The internet has been down for half of the day.  We are back up now.  I was having trouble getting a shot of the moon as it was too close to the horizon behind my neighbors trees.  As it continues it is now more in view.  I discovered that it depends where the moon is in the sky as if I can get a good shot. I had to walk down the street and stand in my neighbors driveway/sidewalk to get this kind of view. The colors and craters show up better some nights than others.

2 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Great oon shot Larry!

Jeevan said...

I too tried to capture the moon last night but it was at midsky which is a difficult angle for me. Superb shot!

Sharing…..

 I marked some hostas for a friend to let her know which ones she can get new starts from for har new garden spot.