Sunday, October 27, 2019

John Deere Day.......


I share the photo of farmers getting the crop out of the field. These two combines and a wagon were used to clear this soybean field.  I took the photo through my truck window and it isn't so well composed.  I wanted to be sure that a blog friend of mine in Australia could see it  Her husband and her, farm therer and she is always sharing the John Deere machinery that they are using.

 My city of Ankeny has one of the plants in Iowa that make various kinds of equipment.  I know we have equipment made here that is shipped to China to help them pick cotton. The plant sends a couple of men with them to help set up the equipment and teach them how to use it. The story is told that they live in tents while out in the fields to monitor the machinery. People from all around out city drive here to work at the plant.

No comments:

Weekends....

 When I return from home to go to the hospital on a week day I can't find a place to park. Here is where I parked on a Friday morning, w...