Saturday, November 23, 2019

Fall in Iowa......


As I was ready to leave the old place I just had to take a shot of my truck. I never thought I would get attached to a vehicle but I do like my truck. I was up mowing up the leaves that fell from the silver maple tree.  The rest of the ones you see in the yard will just be destroyed by the snowfall that will cover them. It has been a week since I was there and I am sure most of the leaves are now on the ground that were on the trees. I did have to work with layers of sweatshirts to keep from freezing while I was mowing.

1 comment:

Laurel Wood said...

So glad you like and enjoy your truck. Sorry it was so cold while you mowed the leaves.

Basket Full….

 My wife is in a health center, nursing home, and she was having a bad day. In walks an aid with these kittens. My wife loves cats and dogs ...