Saturday, February 29, 2020

Downy......


Seeing across the room a multi pattern of black and white got me excited. I have not seen a downy woodpecker for many months.  I did have to get up out from my chair and take a couple of more photos before it took off.  I only got two more shots as the bird realized that there is only seed in the feeders.


The woodpecker had to show off by climbing up the support rod to show off its patterns of feathers.  I haven't seen these kind of  peckers for so long that I had to stretch my brain to remember what they were called. I have a suet feeder down below in a tree away from the house but I don't see any activity there.

No comments:

Weekends....

 When I return from home to go to the hospital on a week day I can't find a place to park. Here is where I parked on a Friday morning, w...