Thursday, March 26, 2020

Birthday Day...survived it.


Confronting 70 years means there is less time to take photos. We had carry-out food from a great Italian restaurant and ate red velvet cake. It was a happy day and I wasn't taking it so serious. Talked to all the families  today. Everyone is well but a lot weathered from being locked down.It has been a great day.


It is appropriate for me to have a blurry shot of me as I also take a lot of out of focus shots.  My brother older Dwight left us at the age of 61.  The shot was taken at a rental farm near Hopeville, Iowa.

3 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Belated Happy Birthday ~ have a great day and weekend ~ FlowerLady

Karen said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 70TH BIRTHDAY. I'M NOT FAR BEHIND YOU! I ENJOYED SEEING THE PHOTOS. RED VELVET CAKE IS A TREAT. HOPE YOU HAD ICE CREAM WITH IT.

Jeevan said...

Belated birthday greetings to you my friend. Glad you all do well and stay safe where you're. Nice memorable pic of you and your brother :)

Closets

The architecture of the 70s and 80s had a distinct look of concrete walls and protruding blocks. The new forms at Iowa State University were...