Saturday, October 17, 2020

Walnut Handles.....


 It is a different kind of photo for my blog but I love this new antique that I have now. The three former students of mine are having their farm auction today. Their father had collected old things thinking he could be rich when he resold these items that he bought at auctions. His kids instead will sell them all. The auction actually will be in a town, Winterset, Iowa, (Madison County Covered Bridges area). One of the family, Eric, wanted me to have this dresser. It was in too many pieces to be taken to an auction. It will be a good winter project this winter.

2 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

It truly is a gorgeous piece, please keep us up to date with your progress, I forgot to offer my sympathy in the passing of your friend in your other post.

Jeevan said...

Great pieces and I liked the handle design!

Morning Clouds….

 The sun won’t be blocked by these clouds. I had to lean way over the end of the deck to get the sun in the shot. As the earth keeps tilting...