Monday, March 1, 2021

Cactus.....


 

It is now blooming.  It is late in its timing but it at least I am getting blooms. I have been ignoring it which is the best way to take care of them.  The last time it bloomed profusely was the time we left for Israel back in late 2019. It was in full bloom when we returned.  Since then I haven't been getting a good showing from it. I had it in the basement windows for a while but then I brought it back up to the living room.  I have read articles on how to take care of them and it does need to be removed from that plastic pot. I will repot it once the blooms are done.

1 comment:

Laurel Wood said...

Truly beautiful blooms.

Hostas…

 It’s a plant that takes care of itself. I plant small sprigs of it and look at it now. I also see the weeds but I don’t stay home long enou...