Monday, June 3, 2024

Monday Mentions….


I bought this rose in a fall sale and it has never disappointed me. It puts out multiple colors of flowers and the blooms themselves change to white as they mature.

The rose sits at the bottom of the stair greeting people to the backyard.
 

My black iris is the last and it is really looking battered. 
S

 Three different new businesses are being built in Johnston , Iowa. The one building is a totally wooden framed building. It’s been fun to watch it develop into a very large commercial building. The building is a filling station but inside is more than just groceries. Bakery goods as well as prepackaged meals are available. Blurry photos but you can sort of get the idea of what it looks like. Shot it with an extended arm through car window glass.

I was having trouble with blogger so I mistakenly post my Larry’s Creative Zone on this Photo a Day site. Bonus day!!!!

No comments:

Spent.....

 A faded bouquet of flowers can still hold a certain beauty to it. The drooping roses have their own state of form with color while other fl...