Have a view of my daily photos or photos from my past. We all need to document the world around us visually. What I see is mostly what you get.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Decoration.......
Sometimes I think things get to be too decorated, but not in this case. Color, line, shape, and texture has been done to the hilt and I really like it.
You know I bought them at Michael's. They are made in China of course. You are right Valarie. They have a combo of Asian and Russian design. They remind me of what people over here would call old world. I should of bought all of them left on the shelf as they ended up being less than two dollars a piece with the mark down. But I am ornament poor. Ha.
8 comments:
Very beautiful, Larry !
Oriental, maybe? I love the colours. Eastern parts go in for amazing colours - it's so cheerful.
Gorgeous, like rare jewels.
Sunny :)
THAT is a gorgeous photo.
You know I bought them at Michael's. They are made in China of course. You are right Valarie. They have a combo of Asian and Russian design. They remind me of what people over here would call old world. I should of bought all of them left on the shelf as they ended up being less than two dollars a piece with the mark down. But I am ornament poor. Ha.
Loved the colors and shine in this capture!
Ornament poor..now that is funny!! I love the shapes and the color..you are a true ornament hoarder:)
Beautiful....ornate...but just right as far as ornaments are concerned! The detailing is great!
Post a Comment