Have a view of my daily photos or photos from my past. We all need to document the world around us visually. What I see is mostly what you get.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Little tree......
The little tree is going to get some relief today. We will be above freezing in the day time for about four straight days. We will refreeze each night but maybe too we will loose some of that ice underneath the snow.
I use to walk through a pine forest, when it snowed and hung on the trees like this. It was so quiet and lovely just walking and enjoying the beauty of the trees. I was probably 12 - 15 years old when I would do that. What a picture can do to spark memories.
How cute...it's like Charlie Brown's Christmas tree. It started snowing as I came home today and it's so cold. 'They' said it was going to warm up...right! Sunny :)
5 comments:
Looks a bit chilly..:-)
Oh what a cute little tree. I want to go and shake the snow off his branches... motherly instinct you know.... :)
I like pines with snow hanging on the limbs.
I use to walk through a pine forest, when it snowed and hung on the trees like this. It was so quiet and lovely just walking and enjoying the beauty of the trees. I was probably 12 - 15 years old when I would do that. What a picture can do to spark memories.
How cute...it's like Charlie Brown's Christmas tree.
It started snowing as I came home today and it's so cold. 'They' said it was going to warm up...right!
Sunny :)
It looks at little frosty there too! We haven't had heavy frost..I am waiting patiently for one of those to go nuts with my camera:)
Post a Comment