Have a view of my daily photos or photos from my past. We all need to document the world around us visually. What I see is mostly what you get.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mosrly Milkglass
One piece is a good white glass but all the others are milkglass. It is from my wife's collection that she inherited from her mother.
-
My dad has come home from the war. It is 1945 in the summer. My oldest brother Ron is on the right and Rex is on the left. The next two bo...
-
Teddy's legs are a little short for this big wheel but he still likes sitting on it. These shots were buried in my files and this one...

3 comments:
I can imagine a pair of pudgy little arms hugging this guy.
I love this bear! This would make a great Christmas card.
It must be the horrific events of last Friday and the dank and gloomy weather here today, but the childs Teddy Bear look so sad...:(
Post a Comment