Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A Hole in my Barrel.......


The old metal barrel has a hole in it part way up its side.  It can rain everyday but it still just holds this much water. I didn't noticed the well placed leaf until I posted the photo.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

At first I thought I was looking through some kind of tunnel... not even seeing the water!

Anonymous said...

I love the reflection.

Atlanta rec'd heavy rain today and the interstates flooded! We barely got a sprinkle. The yard guy is supposed to aerate the lawn tomorrow, so we watered the lawn good this evening.

Jeevan said...

Beautiful capture... I like the reflection and of course the lone leaf! Certainly there are abundant things exists in the world, but we are left with limited usage.

Multi Petals

 The zinnia puts out a flower that has many different forms. This one has the overlapping petals that progress to the center making a great ...