Friday, November 3, 2017

On the Bridge.....


While driving on the mile long bridge, I took a blind shot. The accidental shot gave me a view of the bridge railing and the reflections on the water. There is some traffic on the bridge most of the times so I had to just open the camera and shoot over my left shoulder, not looking at what the camera was going to catch. I like the capture but regret that I really didn't get the sun into the picture. There is a haze on the left side of the shot because it was really a hazy view.

It was one of those strange sunrises in which the sun became visible part way up from the horizon giving off a sunrise in the sky.  The shot at left was taken an hour later than the above shot and it still was splitting the sky. That is an Iowa pond, a sewer lagoon, that reflects the sky.

1 comment:

troutbirder said...

The father of waters? :)

Basket Full….

 My wife is in a health center, nursing home, and she was having a bad day. In walks an aid with these kittens. My wife loves cats and dogs ...