Saturday, November 4, 2017

Sunrise.....


As the earth keeps tilting I can see that I won't be seeing the sun in the sunrise eventually.  I will see the effects but the sun will be rising behind that row of houses on the right. Maybe I can go to the front porch to see it but there are houses on that horizon too. This was a beautiful cloud formation and those clouds hung around for half the morning making the sky have wonderful patterns that reflected the sun's light. I just now noticed that the sun was rising over by the tree to the left.  My past photos showed the sun behind the tree with the one dead branch.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Interesting how the sunrise moves! or the earth moves!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture. This summer I had my rocking chair in the perfect spot by the window....now I need to move it to still get the aft. sun!

Sharing…..

 I marked some hostas for a friend to let her know which ones she can get new starts from for har new garden spot.