Monday, February 26, 2018

Guest Photographer......


Our neighbor at the old place took shots of our old place on Saturday.  She posted them on Facebook.
She remarked how she can always get a good landscape shot in the winter time when she looks across the street. .

Another shot to the right of the last shot, includes the view of the garden shed. We still own the old place and by spring I should be able to get it on the market. I planted many trees and shrubs on this property and I have plans to plant more trees on my new property.

2 comments:

Karen said...

How nice to receive the photos.

Dianna said...

Such beautiful winter photos!

Wall Sculpture

I remember when this artist was popular about fifteen years ago. I have seen his work in an Italian restaurant. The work was more along a la...