Thursday, March 8, 2018

Another Robin Sighting......


I looked out and saw a robin trying to get water off the edge of the ice. I took three shots and this is the only one that actually had proper focus. It is my second successful shot of the robins that I have seen so far.  While out front with Barney yesterday, one robin sat at the edge of the flower bed.  He seemed to be waiting for something.  There is  nest up above him in the tree and I would hope he is not waiting for a female to come along to check out the nest. It was so cold that I needed warm-up pants over my jeans to stay warm.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Great to see the robins out and about! Spring's coming!

claude said...

I shot one im my friends back yard in Salt Lake City.

Weekends....

 When I return from home to go to the hospital on a week day I can't find a place to park. Here is where I parked on a Friday morning, w...