Friday, April 6, 2018

Christmas Past.......46 years ago.


We moved the jars but didn’t display them in December. They were in a chest of drawers staying safe and were out of sight.  I moved them to the basement a couple of days ago and now they are in my shop on the top shelf. Those who don’t know the decorations, they are shiny brite ornaments or some of them are "want to be’s".  The first ones bought by me was 1972  all red. Others came from my mom’s old box of ornaments and also a batch from my brother's box. Maybe I can get them up and out for next years Christmas time.  The green hooked item is a handle to a fishnet of course.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I love the bright colors. If Kaedyn had her way, she would have Christmas ornaments all year!

Jeevan said...

Cool you could still able to save these ornaments.

Far Side of Fifty said...

They look so pretty in jars:)

Basket Full….

 My wife is in a health center, nursing home, and she was having a bad day. In walks an aid with these kittens. My wife loves cats and dogs ...