Thursday, December 6, 2018

Sycamore Trees........


This tree sits across the street in our old town.  There are scatterings of these trees in the timbers of Iowa but they are spotty.  I don’t think I have ever seen a large growth of sycamores but usually just one or two. These two were probably planted here by the owners years back.  I was visiting at the old place and as I backed out of my neighbors drive I had to roll the window down and talk a photo of them. I do see a tree like this about a quarter mile south of us in an old housing development. I have always liked the color of their bark and their large leaves in the spring.

1 comment:

Jeevan said...

Looks healthy trees and a real wealth of nature that should be preserved! Lovely take on trees

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...