Thursday, January 31, 2019

Two Photos Today.....







My good friend Downey seems to established himself at my feeder.  I think that he is going to need a fresh cake of suet with seed in the near future. I don’t seem to have any other kind of woodpeckers out there.  Usually when on bird feeds it helps to attract others of same or similar kinds. Notice the spots above his beak in the first photo.  I don’t remember seeing them before but I have never taken a photo like this so close before.  He is in the window about five feet from me.





1 comment:

Laurel Wood said...

Amazing to see his features so clearly in your photos. One of God's miracles to see the intricate features.

Dog with Person

     The person looks at her cell phone while the dog leads the way. That style of apartment building has a mansard roof. They are not built...