Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Spring Blooms......


Evidence of spring and fall is in this photo. I don’t have a snow pile anywhere in which I can grab some snow to put in the shot. I had forgotten that the  crocus open up when it is warmer and when the sun is shining.

Yesterday these bulbs were blooming but they close up in the night. We call these our Arlyn and Colleen blooms as they were planted by previous owners. It is 46 degrees F. this morning so they may wait for that sun to show through the clouds this morning.

1 comment:

Laurel Wood said...

Pretty crocus and I can't wait to see your tulips. We've had some lovely warmer days but today is rather a cool breeze. We are seeing faint green leaves in the tops of trees.

Basket Full….

 My wife is in a health center, nursing home, and she was having a bad day. In walks an aid with these kittens. My wife loves cats and dogs ...