Sunday, January 7, 2024

Outdoor Still Life.....


 

3 comments:

roentare said...

The rusts on the vases look great

claude said...

They appear to be milk cans. It reminds me of my childhood as a little Parisian when I was on vacation in the countryside. We went to get milk from farms.
I have one as a decoration in the garden.
The wooden gate looks like the one my husband made to protect the little children from the swimming pool.

Dianna said...

The milkcans bring back a lot of wonderful childhood memories of my growing up years on a dairy farm...trips to the processing plant each morning with my dad to deliver that days milk...and ice cream cups given to me by the man at the processing plant.

Monarchy

   I noticed there were a couple of monarchs out there but when I stood still to take shots there were actually three.