Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Green truck for the Irish....

It isn't very much an Irish green but it is green. Having photographed the old trucks in Grand Marias and the old car next door I was thrilled to see this Ford parked next door. It stayed there for a month while a man was reworking a house and adding a porch on to the house. I later found out that it was a borrowed truck for hauling the wood waste and I saw a for sale sign on it this past winter. No money, no storage, no reason to buy it, but I should would like to own it.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I'd love to own a classic - this style has always been my favorite. My dad took me to car shows when I was a kid and I got good enough to name the year and style of car by looking at a headlight. I couldn't do that now, sadly. I'd like a 1933 Ford Coupe and I get a little sad when I see that so many of them have been chopped and made into hot rods.

Veronica said...

I found your green truck!! I love it!!

Bouquet