Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Garden Sculpture.......






















I like sculptures in the garden. These characters spent the winter outside and they fared pretty well. Boy with the bucket, which is metal and is rusted out, continues to be strong and carry his bottomless vessel with somewhat joy. Bird man is a wonderful character that watches over the garden flowers all summer right next to our art gallery sign. When my wife finds it hard to find me things for presents she always can find a sculpture for me. I happened to get the bird man for my wife and this area is her special garden.

1 comment:

Kris said...

I like the expression on the face of the man with bowl and bird - a bit of humorous wisdom there! Me, I'm with the angel, 'bout time for winter to git'n'go! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :-D

Great Specimen

  The variegated red twig is doing well this  year. The rains of little amount still did revive it from its winter slumber.  The bush was pl...