Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Past....


I was searching for a photo for the day. It is so gloomy and gray outside and cold. The tulips are magically coming up and the grass is on it third day of greening but I just don't want to go out there and force a picture. This picture has always fascinated me. It is not a great picture. I guess it is the colors that I like as the closer you look you see messy stuff on shelves. This was one of my book shelves when I was teaching. The saw blade was a gift from a shop teacher who wanted me to do a painting on it for free. I have painted on barn doors and old security safe doors but I don't want to start painting on things that has sharp edges on them to cut up you artistic fingers.

No comments:

Peony and Tulips....

  The flowers are getting a gentle rain this morning.  It  makes the soil and sub soil happier as our drought is less these days.