Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Cadillacs.....

I have a car collection of replicas. The Art Store in Des Moines must have made a mistake in an order for their store as they have dozens and dozens of these cars. All are either blue or pink Cadillacs. I bought one last year at their garage sale for a dollar, as they were all marked originally five dollars. Well, I haven't asked anyone at the store about them but all of them are all over the store and they are now each one dollar. Most cars like this that I have in my collection were purchased at car novelty stores and they ran ten bucks or a little less. So I bought a pink cadillac one to keep the other blue one company. I guess the store is stuck with an inventory that they don't think they are going to every get rid of but I keep being tempted to go in a buy them all up and then doing something creative or insane with them.
The pottery in the background was created by me in the past of my teacher career.

No comments:

Bouquet