Thursday, April 23, 2009

Furbie....

This is one blurry Furbie photo. When we were clearing my mom's house this little guy's expression just doesn't allow you to throw him away. He is sitting in one of my pieces of pottery that I made on the potter's wheel with red and white clay. It has a clear glaze on it so you can see the natural blends of the clays.
Focused picture number two of Furbie shows his full leaning body.This little guy was bought back when they were popular and he drove my mom and dad crazy. But he is now sick. I put fresh batteries in him and all he can tell me is that he wants to sleeeeeep, sleeeeep. When I found him he was orphaned up on a closet shelf in the dark and that may have made him ill. I know there are probably repair persons out there but for now we will just appreciate his big brown eyes.

2 comments:

claude said...

Hi Larry !
In watching the first photo I thought I saw Gismo.
Furbie is very attractiv and has so beautiful eyes.
I like very well the variety of musics on your blog. Pleasant to hear a french song in America.

Erin said...

Wow...I actually had one of these little guys - still do somewhere. They're so cute, but mine always wanted sleeeeep and was hungry, but wouldn't respond to anything. Broken right out of the box. Still cute, though, with a face you can't be annoyed with.

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...