Sunday, April 12, 2009

Just gonna have to wait.......



This little guy is on duty full time to let me know when it is time for me to come out and get to work. He really has a genuine expression of concern for the weather. I think he will cheer up pretty soon with sunny, warm weather. The little guy is a rescued sculpture from a bargain bin. I don't discriminate against people have lost a finger and asked him to join my garden. The light for this photo was actually overcast but it really gave the statue a deeper, richer color showing good shadow lines.
My little furry friends and elf are looking for something serious. I didn't set this up as I had moved them all over out of the way of something I was doing and they have been looking the same direction by accident. You can see the leaves covering my flower beds have been shifted from our 50 mile an hour winds. I am ready to be renewed with warm spring days and start to see green life everywhere.

1 comment:

claude said...

I have somme little garden guys too. I already swoed my rabbit for Easter and will post the other ones later.

Bouquet