Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Seeing red.....

Red trucks, red shoes, red devil's food cake, red crayons, candy apple red mustang cars, red Cardinals,red m and m's, red roses, red tulips, red cherries, red radishes and my favorite red coffee cup. Red has always been my favorite color. My list could go on and on but I needed to stop. This red azalea was from the funeral and I almost got it in focus. I was too lazy to take it outside and get better light but I still like the picture. It is almost back lit from the window that made the petals a little more transparent.

1 comment:

claude said...

Yes. Todai is ruby day.
Very beautilful red azale, for Grandpa, I suppose.

Great Specimen

  The variegated red twig is doing well this  year. The rains of little amount still did revive it from its winter slumber.  The bush was pl...