Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Opening soon....


Spent the day at my parents house mowing the yard and throwing things and visiting the cemetery. We haven't purchased a stone form my brother's grave yet so it was sad looking. Will be more motivated now to get that done. My two other brothers are out of state so it will be my wife and I getting that job done.
The iris down there are opened up already. This was a hot day for us with a high of 84 degrees. The low is not great for tonight either. We probably are above seasonal temperatures but that is Iowa weather. We will be in the air conditioner season soon. I will take a bunch of pictures tonight and can blog with gusto tomorrow as I sub at school.

No comments:

Great Specimen

  The variegated red twig is doing well this  year. The rains of little amount still did revive it from its winter slumber.  The bush was pl...