Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Black Eyed Susan

I have a lot of Black Eye Susan blooms but I find it hard to photograph. I actually stay away from putting them in my view finder. They are so spotty in design and some are dieing others are loosing petals and what you see in the camera just doesn't work. But this one is artistic. I like all the extra things going on around this one flower. The buds are interesting forms.
Warning, I went to the zoo today and lots of animal pictures are on their way. It is like the circus coming to town.

3 comments:

claude said...

Pretty flower and nice photo, Larry ! Great shot !

The Retired One said...

I like the curly petals on them.
Can't wait to see your zoo shots....animals are some of my favorite photo subjects!

Far Side of Fifty said...

I love Blackeyed Susans, I usually photograph them from the side..give that a whirl! :)

Peony and Tulips....

  The flowers are getting a gentle rain this morning.  It  makes the soil and sub soil happier as our drought is less these days.