Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pure White Perfect Imperfection......

When I was planting my zinnia's I found I had more prepared rows to plant than I had seed. I used my last years seed but there weren't enough. I bought new seed on sale and it was all white zinnias by Martha Stewart seeds at K-Mart. I thought a complete row of white among mixed rows would be a good look. The above flower is deformed but it is perfect. I think it actually makes it a more interesting photo as one tries to see what is wrong with it and you can see I didn't pull off any petals, they just didn't grow. I think the color is so pure as the white rose I posted a few days ago.

2 comments:

claude said...

The imperfection makes it perfect !
Your white roses are very nice too.
Surely your garden is beautiful, Larry !

The Retired One said...

I love that you found beauty in that imperfect flower..!!! It is wonderful. Great shot.

On The Roof......

  The best place to park your helicopter really isn't on the roof but it works at the hospital.  They do have a ground area to land if i...