Monday, November 30, 2009




I found some more of my farm animals. The cow in front was always a mystery for me.  It must have come from a state fair adventure as I never knew why I had one totally different cow.  It didn't stop me from keeping it with all the other cows.  I did have another goat that was grazing with it's head down.




I think this is the total crew from my box of wonder.  The rooster I see is missing as I must have set it out somewhere already. The plastic bale of hay was also a part of my set.  How now only one brown cow?  I could never figure that out why there couldn't have been a brown horse rather than all white but one.  Thus concludes my farm memories for the day. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like collections and I like cows!

Sunny said...

I love all your farm animals but you need more sheep! Ha-ha!
Sunny :)

Valerie said...

Lovely, it sure takes me back a decade or two.

L. D. said...

I had sheep and I have one more container down at the house that may have some in it. I guess that container is the next one to come home. It is full of tinker toys sticks and knobs.

Prospero said...

Better start looking for that rooster, Larry.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I used to have such fun playing with my brothers collection..brings back memories:)

Bouquet