Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The most photographed tree in the world.......


I am sure that there are trees along the coast that keep getting photographed over and over again.  There is an island in Minnesota, almost Canada, that has been photographed by everyone, because of its size with a great arrangement of evergreen trees on it.  You may see it on calendar and in travel brochures yet today, but a tornado hit in the area and took most of the trees. It can't be photographed any more.
This is my over done tree which I can still get good color shots. It is my bad excuse for new material or my emergency valve when I can't find anything else to shoot. 













Have a great Tuesday.

4 comments:

The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...

You still are getting color from this tree. so it works!!!

Thanks for always leaving such nice comments. I am always delighted to see that you have come by, and want you to know that you are a welcome guest always at my blogs!

Sunny said...

The leaves have a lovely sheen to them, very pretty.
Enjoy your day.
Sunny :)

Anonymous said...

L.D.
It's a beautiful tree. Just the right color on the leaves. So it's the picture perfect tree!
vickie

Gigi Ann said...

Trees are always interesting to look at. Very few are just alike, but like a family of many children, you can always tell which family they come from.

Great Specimen

  The variegated red twig is doing well this  year. The rains of little amount still did revive it from its winter slumber.  The bush was pl...