Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Breaking a spell.... no flower today......


I have wonderful rose pictures and I have a creative shot of a red daisy opening up, but I needed to spread my wings. I bought this crafty Roman architectural thing at hobby lobby.  I figured it out to be a shelf holder and I am certain it was suppose to be hung inside a house.  But it is a birdhouse and it goes well on the side of my house.  The shell was weathered before I placed it there.  I had a wren fill the thing with sticks but the female wren did not chose to stay there.

I will place some more things on there as it needs something else, when I find the time, and I will  reshoot it to show you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That adds a lot of interest Larry. I'll be anxious to see what other keepsakes you add.

Sunny said...

I love it. It has that weathered look.
☼ Sunny

Valerie said...

I love it. It's certainly an upmarket nesting box.

claude said...

Hi Larry !
Beautiful bird house. I like very much !

Erin said...

Check Home Depot. The one on University in Clive has an outstanding selection this year. I saw gorgeous, dark pink geraniums - not the pink you usually see. Didn't look for whites, though.

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...