Monday, July 26, 2010

Two green photos for today......


I like to make my photo a day post one of photos with good composition and ones  that are a lot better quality than the standard point and shoot shot.  So as an artistic endeavor I give you green Early Girl tomatoes in high focus and somewhat perfect composition.


Moving to a different area of the tomato patch I get a totally different lighting effect. Sticking with the good quality photo I left it with the metal post at a diagonal to add interest to the subject matter.  I could sell used cars, huh?  Oh yes, these are Roma's that I started from leftover seed and I think we will have  fruit very soon.

5 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

My mother use to make fried green tomatoes, I guess that is why the first picture looks so tasty.

Christine H. said...

These are beautiful. I hope you post additional ones when they are red too.

Valerie said...

Very tasty shots, these. I like the added touch of blue in the last one.

Sunny said...

Great looking tomatoes! Ours are doing well this year, and I can't wait for them to ripen.
☼ Sunny

Far Side of Fifty said...

I can almost taste those Romas..they have so much flavor..they are my favorites! Ours are much smaller than yours..but they are coming along! :)

On The Roof......

  The best place to park your helicopter really isn't on the roof but it works at the hospital.  They do have a ground area to land if i...