Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What's in your pocket???????


A still life of my pocket contents. I arrived  home from doing outside work at the house and I just emptied my pocket on the counter.  I saw it today still laying out on the counter and I thought, there is a nice still life.
I don't  have a carpenter's belt but wear big baggy pants with large pockets, so they work pretty well when you need to keep a handful of nails ready to go. I do wear a belt just in case you were going to comment about the oversized jeans.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

When John was more physically active, he always had nails, screws etc in his pockets. I washed and dried a few along the way!!!

Valerie said...

Giggling over the image, Larry. Don't those nails wear holes in your pockets? Just wondering...

Larry said...

I had to laugh Larry... almost every pair of my work pants' pockets is rife with nails and screws! (not so much loose change though!!) Larry

Sunny said...

This is what I usually find in the washing machine when my husband forgets to empty his pockets! It makes a very nice still life.
☼ Sunny

Hilary said...

Lint.. that's all I've got.

Betsy Brock said...

haha...glad to hear about the belt!

Far Side of Fifty said...

What? only nails and change..where are the wood screws and the pocket knife..I am a pro at washing Far Guys pocket knife..we have really clean nails and wood screws too:)

On The Roof......

  The best place to park your helicopter really isn't on the roof but it works at the hospital.  They do have a ground area to land if i...