Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday's findings........



Waiting for spring
My shed remains stuffed with stuff I don't need.  This is an archived photo again as I am being held hostage at school again today. I can't download photos here in my free time so I just am using photos from the past.  The wooden purple sculpture is an example I made for students to view while they created their own masterpieces.  I need some warm weather to refinish a cupboard that now sits in the shed and I need to high grade my things more and toss more into the garbage. It is also full of garden tools and buckets that can be brought back out into the out of doors.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are keeping busy sub teaching. We have been sorting through our garden tools etc. preparing to move next week. It sure is hard to toss some items! We also have a very small china cabinet to refinish when we get where we are going!
Hope you have a nice weekend.

Valerie said...

What a diverse array of things. Is that a real skull hanging on the wall?

troutbirder said...

I must say the phrase "held hostage at school today" tickled my retired teachers fancy. :)

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hi Larry, You made me giggle.."Held hostage" I saw a M and M commercial today..a robber is holding the plain M and M and a Peanut M and M and a guy named Gary hostage..The robber says "if you don't meet my demands I am going to eat one of the hostages." The one M and M says to the other one "Oh no he's going to eat Gary." I laughed till I cried...there is humor left in the world:)

Tall and Short....

 At four in the morning and one is walking the empty hallways, one never knows what the camera might shoot.