Friday, March 25, 2011

Bud and bird........


The amaryllis continues to open up in the dining room window.  While I was taking shots of it I was seeing a bird invasion going on right outside the window.


The goldfinches were helping themselves to the finch feeder.  Our finches turn brown in the winter and in late March they start to molt and grow in their stunning yellow feathers.  I did see one with more yellow on it but they were  all really jittery about me being in the window while they were feeding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two very beautiful photos, Larry. The bud is such a stunning color and the birds are such fun to watch this time of the year. Wishing you two a nice weekend.

Lo said...

Love your photos. Thank you !!!

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...